QNet, the main subsidiary of the QI Group of Companies, was founded by Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark in Hong Kong in 1998. The company, first known as GoldQuest and QuestNet, made custom-commissioned commemorative coins and later began selling jewelry and watches.
QNET procures the official rights to distribute commemorative coins for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
- QNET redefines the direct selling industry by being one of the first Asian companies in the industry to embrace e-Commerce. The QNET enterprise flourishes throughout Asia, beginning with Singapore, Malaysia
- The company secures a landmark deal for official marketing rights to the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan coin programme. QNET is also appointed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) as an exclusive worldwide agent of the FAO Gold Coins Programme.
- QNET launches its QVI Club brand of holiday packages and subsequently partners with one of the world’s leading providers of products and services in the travel and leisure industries.
- The company reinforces its international presence as it is appointed as one of the few
authoriseddistributors of official coins for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games.
- Microsoft spotlights QNET as one of the early adopters of Internet technology as QNET deploys Microsoft® Server 2003, a fault-tolerant environment providing first-class security, enhanced system manageability
andhigh volume transaction capability.
- QNET is
honourablyappointed as a licensed distributor of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) commemorative coin programme for 89 countries.
- The number of QNET Independent Representatives around the world reaches one million.
- QNET sponsors the high-profile training camp in Switzerland for the Brazil National Football Team in 2006, ahead of the FIFA World Cup.
- The company makes a
multimillion dollarinvestment in a resort in Koh Samui, Thailand which was renovated and re-opened as Prana Resorts & Spa, a QVI Club ‘Home Resort’.
- The company acquires CIMIER®, a Swiss watch manufacturer in Zug, Switzerland, allowing 100% in-house design and manufacture of Bernhard H. Mayer® luxury product line.
- QNET-sponsored CIMB Team QI-Meritus is officially confirmed as Champion of the 2007 Formula BMW Asia Series in Shanghai, China.
- QNET is appointed for the third time as an official distributor of the Olympic Games coin memorabilia in line with the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
- QNET becomes the key sponsor and partner for the QI-Meritus Mahara team in the first annual GP2 Asia Series 2008.
- The company becomes the Official Direct Selling Supporter of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Champions League (ACL) for the 2009-2012 season.
- QNET becomes a sponsor of the Yonex-Sunrise Hong Kong Open Badminton Super Series 2009, duly endorsed by the Badminton World Federation (BWF).
- QNET partners with World Vision International and donates USD 110,000 to sponsor 121 impoverished children in 11 countries.
- QNET signs legendary cricketer and world-record holder Muttiah Muralidaran as QNET’s official Product Ambassador, moments after he became the highest wicket-taker in cricket’s history of Test Matches and One-Day Internationals.
- QNET becomes the premier sponsor of the Hong Kong Football Club (HKFC) Rugby Team and the Muharraq Basketball Club in Bahrain.
- QNET signs historic long-term partnership with Virgin Racing as the official Direct Selling Supporter of Virgin Racing for the F1 World Championship. The partnership was sealed at the 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix with Virgin Group Founder Sir Richard Branson and QI Executive Chairman Dato’ Sri Vijay Eswaran entertaining media and F1 fans alike.
- A QNET representative is appointed to the Direct Selling Association of Singapore (DSAS) Board as Honorary Treasurer.
- QNET is awarded the Caring Company recognition by the Hong Kong Council for Social Service, for the third year in a row.
- For the fifth year running, the company’s commitment to good corporate citizenship and proactive CSR initiatives earns QNET esteemed Caring Company recognition by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service.
- QNET’s Global Support Centre wins nine awards from the Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium (APCSC), proving the company’s passion and dedication to providing the best service possible.
- QNET showcases its technology at the APCSC Leadership summit.
- QNET Global Support Centre is placed among APAC Contact Centre World (CCW) Top Ranking Performers for 2013.
- QNET launches localised operations in Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Rwanda.
- QNET sponsors the Rashid Stars from the Rashid Paediatric Centre in Dubai on a special cultural exchange programme to Taarana, a special needs school in Malaysia
- QNET becomes the Official Direct Selling Partner of Manchester City Football Club, the 2013-2014 Barclays Premier League Champions.
- QNET signs on former women’s world number one tennis champion Martina Hingis as Brand Ambassador in India
- QNET launched Q10, the company’s new super hybrid compensation plan
sources:اختر طريقة المشاركة التي تناسبك 👇