How safe is the air in your home?
Indoor air quality is a growing concern as modern homes are built to be airtight for energy efficiency. When ventilation is restricted, indoor air quality deteriorates. Bad air will trigger coughing, nasal and chest congestion, inflammatory disease, watery or un quite eyes, shortness of breath and respiratory disease.
Smart lifestyle decisions should transcend diet and exercise, and extend even to the air we breathe. No matter how much we clean our homes with ordinary devices, we cannot rid the air completely of allergens and other airborne irritants that are trapped in carpets, curtains, furniture, and upholstery.
SOME COMMON INDOOR AIR POLLUTANTS AND THEIR SOURCES:
- Dust, fiberglass, asbestos, formaldehyde – from building materials.
- Toxic vapours, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) – from domestic chemicals such as cleansers, solvents, pesticides, disinfectants and glues.
- Gases, vapours, odours – gas emissions from furniture, carpets, paints and tobacco smoke.
- Dust mites – trapped in carpets, fabric and foam chair cushions.
- Microbial contaminants, fungi, mold and bacteria – from damp areas, stagnant water and condensation pans.
- Ozone – from photocopiers, electrical motors, electric air cleaners.
AirPure Air apparatus is probably going one among the few cheap and comprehensive air purifiers out there. With four distinctive purification stages, AirPure Air apparatus has associate degree air purifying potency up to 99.97%.
AirPure Air Purifier has five-speed levels; standby function of up to eight hours; and can be dimmed to give you the good night’s sleep you need.
The new Hybrid Prefilter now consists of a two-layer Prefilter element. The first layer is the current Silversan® foam Prefilter that works to eliminate common airborne bacteria and larger dust particles. The second layer may be a well-tried electrostatically charged Hybrid Prefilter which will scale back common volatile organic compounds (VOCs), eliminate mobile microorganism and lure mud pollutants.
The combination of the Prefilter elements into one Hybrid Prefilter now makes the AirPure Air Purifier even more effective with higher air purification performance.
The AirPure Air Purifier is a certified allergy-friendly product by The European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation.
Products carrying the Allergy-friend Quality Tested Seal have been tested and proven to be suitable for people with allergies and intolerances.
You can check the FAQ of air pure, through the link here
Kindly check the following videos :