It is advisable to wind it every morning if you have a hand-wound watch. Mechanical watches must be serviced at least every three to five years, to be relubricated and have the mechanics checked. Friction is their greatest enemy because the tiny parts inside the watch are under tremendous strain. so, Lubrication prevents the bearings from grinding away the steel parts and from drying out.
Avoid extreme cold temperatures because it might cause irregular timekeeping. ِExposing your watch to high temperatures, such as placing it on the dashboard of your vehicle or submerging it in a hot tub, may shorten battery life or may damage its internal components, may cause the watch to malfunction.
If you expose an analog quartz watch to magnetism, it might show gain or loss in time temporarily or might stop operating.
Make sure the crown of the watch is always pushed against the case to ensure that it maintains its water resistance. As an indication that water resistance has been affected, you will notice the condensation inside your watch. You should check water resistance once a year for water resistance.
Regularly wipe your watch with a clean soft cloth for maximum performance. Stains, dirt or water spots that have accumulated on the crystal, case or bank may cause premature wear. If you use your water-resistant watch in the shower, salt water, chlorinated water rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly afterward.
Care for the Crystal
- The surface watch may have a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal face, but that doesn’t mean you should toss your watch on top of the dresser or into a drawer at the end of the day.
- It is higher to store or wrap it in an exceedingly soft textile before putting it down.
- Replace broken or damaged crystals at once. Even a hairline crack will bring dirt or wet into the mechanism, touching the accuracy.
Care for Metal Bracelets
- If you participate in activities that cause you to sweat too, you may want to think about obtaining a watch with a metal bracelet or rubber strap, instead of an animal skin strap.
- Since the metal bracelet is worn next to the skin, it collects dust and perspiration, that becomes be splashed if not clean often. This is notably true of the inner mesh of the bracelet.
- When soil and rust square measure gift in an exceeding bracelet, they’re dissolved by perspiration and may cause staining of the cuffs and, in some instances, irritation of the skin.
- Wipe dirt and perspiration off with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- If the watch is waterproof, you’ll be able to often clean the bracelet with a soft brush and heat cleanser water. Dry the bracelet completely.
- A toothpick can also be used to clean any dirt that has built up in the bracelet or casing of the watch.
Care for Leather Straps
- Straps that are made of natural and genuine leather will gradually deteriorate with constant exposure to perspiration.
- If not clean, perspiration will wash out the natural oils and cause the animal skin to become dry.
- Any wet ought to be blotted with a soft fabric or towel and therefore the strap ought to be allowed to dry naturally.
- Salt residue and soil are often far from animal skin straps by cleanup it with a dampened soft fabric and gentle soap (or soap, which is special leather soap).
- Wear the strap slightly loose, with an allowance of one finger space between the wrist and strap.
- This invitations air circulation and permits any wet to evaporate.
Care for Rubber Straps
- Rubber straps ought to be washed off with gentle soap and heat water employing a soft brush.
- Solvents, oils, perspiration, tanning lotions, and salt will cause rubber to deteriorate if not removed.
|Case & Crown||Brushed/polished Stainless steel 316L|
|Caseback||Stainless steel 316L fixed with screws and engraved serial number and “Official Product Manchester City FC”|
|Glass||Scratchproof sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating|
|Strap||Black rubber with tongue buckle|
|Functions||Hour, Minute, Second and Date|
|Water Resistance||10 ATM (100 metres/330 feet)|
|Movement||Swiss Quartz – Ronda|
|Limited Edition||2777 pcs|